Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Well, we got passed our first round of shots on Monday.  She took them like a champ.  I have to say Motherhood is filled with all sorts of adventures.  To be honest, I never thought I'd be good at it.  I'm not saying I'm a pro or even close to having it down and in a rhythm, but we're managing.  It is crazy how God gives you the strength and instincts to make it happen.  My motto: One day at a time. Actually, one hour at a time.   I love that little girl so much. 

On another note, Collin and I have decided that it has come time to look for another home for our precious puppy, Bees. I love Bees too.  Not the same way I love Addy but, Bees has been there with us since our beginning.  It's going to be hard, but I know in my heart it is the right decision. 

Things I've learned this week:
*I can run fast with a baby in my arms when there is poop on me and her both.
*Scrap-booking is not for me (made Nana and LuLu a baby picture book, yup not very eye appealing, but the pictures of Addy are cute!)
*We will be inside for another two weeks for the vacinations to take affect (ahhh!!!!)
*You can really grow attached to a dog.
*God is setting us up as a family to do great things for him, I hope we are ready. 






:( On Shot day

No comments:

Post a Comment